Lectin Shield claims to support digestive health and eliminate toxic proteins through its unique blend of powerful ingredients.
About the lectin shield
Lectin Shield is a gut support supplement that claims to promote digestive health and strengthen the gut. This can help combat lectin overload in the body. The manufacturer points out that this product can also counteract cell damage.
That’s right, the lectin shield is a blend of nine ingredients proven to improve bowel function, prevent lectin overload, reduce gas and bloating, reduce food cravings, strengthen digestion, improve blood circulation, and improve the immune system.
Lectin Shield – Health Insider Photos
Lectin shield ingredients – What to look out for
The main ingredients of this formula are the following;
- N Acetyl D-glucosamine This ingredient is a natural amino acid sugar that acts as a precursor for the epithelial synthesis of glycosaminoglycans. A study published in the Journal of Naturopathic Medicine shows that N-acetylglyglucosamine (NAG) improves the symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) by binding lectins.
- Bladder – This ingredient is a type of seaweed scientifically known as Fucus vesiculosus. Like any other seaweed, it provides the body with essential nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, minerals and polyunsaturated fats. According to Sea Drugs, Focus is a good source of fiber and minerals.
- okra extract – This ingredient is used in traditional African and Asian medicine to combat gastritis. According to the journal PLoS One, the efficacy of this ingredient is due to its polysaccharide content. These polysaccharides help inhibit the attachment of Helicobacter pylori to the stomach tissue.
- Methylsulfonylmethane This ingredient has become a popular dietary supplement because of its anti-inflammatory properties. According to the journal Nutrients, MSM supplementation improves inflammation, joint pain, antioxidant capacity and oxidative stress. MSM is considered to be generally recognized as safe (GRAS).
- Sodium alginatesSodium alginates are complex carbohydrates called polysaccharides and are derived from brown algae. The Food Hydrocolloids Journal found that sodium alginate reduces the permeability of intestinal mucus. This reduction has been shown to reduce problems associated with high fat absorption, such as B. Hyperlipidemia.
How does it work? | The Science Behind the Lectin Shield
Lectins are proteins found in all animals and plants that bind carbohydrates to the cell surface. Lectins play a role in the interaction and communication between cells for the purpose of recognition, according to the Harvard School of Public Health. Although lectins protect plants in nature, they are very harmful to human digestion. In fact, they are resistant to degradation because they are stable even in acidic environments. Lectins are known to cause side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea and, in the most fatal cases, red blood cell agglutination. That’s where Lectin Shield comes in: it prevents the accumulation of these lectins and improves intestinal health.
Products for and against
- It can play an active role in supporting intestinal health.
- It claims to help block the food lectins.
- Can help reduce cravings
- Can improve digestion
- Can reduce gas and bloating
- The product may cause undesirable side effects
- Cannot inhibit the accumulation of dietary lectins.
- Contains seashells
- Warnings are printed in lower case
people also ask – Q&A
Q : Can I use Lectin Shield if I have a medical problem?
A : No, users with a shellfish allergy or medical problems such as blood pressure and diabetes should consult their doctor first. Some reviewers have claimed that the supplement causes an increase in blood pressure. Users under the age of 18 who are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medications, or have health problems should also consult their physician before using this supplement.
Q : Does lectin protection work?
A : Yes, this product can work, an ingredient like N-acetylglucosamine is considered effective in blocking dietary lectins. And as for overall gut health, Lectin Shield can work as advertised.
Other lecithin sieve solutions – compare with similar products
|Cara®’s preservation of Lectin||$34.95||Rockwort, red elm, okra, papaya, kiwi, sodium alginate|
|GoBiotics lectin protection||$24.97||N-acetyl-D-glucosamine, D-mannose, okra powder, bladder,
MSM, sodium alginate
|Application of antilectine||$37.95||NAG, bladder, okra, D-mannose, mucin, pepsin, sodium alginate|
Is the lectin shield safe? – Warnings and complaints
Yes, this product may be safe for users who are not allergic to shellfish and have no health problems. It is claimed that this product is formulated with natural ingredients. Clients complained of side effects such as stomach upset.
Lectin Shield – Customer Reviews and Results – What Users Say
Users have given a lot of feedback about this product. The experts were positive about the success of the product. One user who took Lectin Shield for 3 months claims to have noticed a difference after stopping. As for the negative reviews, some said it had no effect on their digestive system, while others complained that it raised their blood pressure, caused stomach upset and incessant heartburn.
Reading plate: Packages, deals, prices and sources of supply
The official website of the company indicates the price of this product;
- 1 bottle costs 79,95
- 3 bottles cost 224.85 euros.
- 6 bottles with a value of 419.70
A bottle costs $59.95 on Amazon.
Conclusion on lectin shield
Lectin Shield is a dietary supplement that claims to prevent lectins from foods from accumulating in excessive amounts in the gut, which can cause indigestion and stomach upset. It contains super ingredients that are supposed to be completely natural. These ingredients work together to strengthen the gut, improve digestion and promote gut health.
According to customer feedback, this product has received both positive and negative reviews, with some customers saying that it worked for them, while others say that it did not work for them. This product is only suitable for certain users, in particular those with a shellfish allergy.
If you are not allowed to use this product, there are alternatives such as Kara® Lectin Guard, which does not contain shellfish.
Is there anything else you should know about Lectin Shield?
Although this product claims to offer 100% refunds for returned products, some BBB users have complained that they have not received a refund from the company. According to these reviewers, users can rest assured that the return policy works.
Andy De Santis, RD, MPH.
Andy is a registered dietitian, a certified health coach and a certified personal trainer. He has a master’s degree in public health….. Read full bio]
READ THE FOLLOWING
frequently asked questions
What is the purpose of the lectin plate?
Lectin Shield protects your body from the lectin stack and promotes overall body wellness. Maintains intestinal health. Helps reduce flatulence and bloating. Helps reduce cravings for lectin-containing foods and stimulates digestion.
What is the best lectin blocker?
The top six natural lectin-blocking foods you should be eating more of are okra, shellfish, rockweed (kelp), pig’s feet meal, cranberries and kiwi. They all have unique lectin-blocking properties.
What is the difference between full recovery and lectin protection?
What is the difference between full recovery and lectin protection? … Lectin Shield – This product is designed to neutralize the effects of lectins, a plant protein that can be harmful to digestion and overall health. Total Recovery – This powerful formula is designed to help your body naturally deal with intestinal leakage.
Feedback,lectin shield side effects,lectin shield debunked,lectin guard side effects,lectin guard reviews,lectin shield foods,lectin shield amazon,lectin shield coupon code,Privacy settings,How Search works,lectin lock