Medical Care on the Internet, medicare magazine, offers marketers a precisely focused, affluent, and robust readership that desires and appreciates the hard-hitting editorial perspective of the newspaper.
Our magazine reports in-depth on developments, problems, and people who are affecting the healthcare industry in the area.
This means continuous visibility with a 24/7 production cycle, and encourages thorough readership by the
busy executives of today who can be overwhelmed by information. Medical Care on The Internet
is an attractive, informative online publication that usually shares with colleagues,
meaning your ad receives multiple exposures, a real bonus for advertisers.
Our followers are:
- Healthcare executives (CEOs, CFOs, COOs, administrators, administrators/managers)
- Heads of hospital departments in all critical areas including human resources, marketing, materials management, information systems management, nursing, and multi-hospital systems, insurance providers
- Home care administrators
- Community workers, social workers, Discharge schedulers
- Health-focused company executives
- The region’s leading business and political leaders
- General practitioners, including corporate executives, heads of corporate human resources divisions and employee benefit administrators
Throughout the year, Medical Care on The Internet features current, in-depth, and relevant information for our healthcare leaders and professionals audience. Check out our submission guidelines.
As an online healthcare business publication, we cover and cherish our relationship with the entire healthcare industry, including administrators, nurses, physicians, pharmacists, and more.
They cover a broad spectrum from clinics, dental facilities, emergency services, eye surgery, and academic environments.
We focus on rehabilitation, nursing homes, home
care, hospice, male health, female health, and pediatrics.
If your company is part of the healthcare industry, you can
make your business a daily part of Medical Care on The Internet.
Regularly covered Subjects Include:
- Addiction/health / recovery
- Clinical and medical advances
- Health legislation and regulatory climate
- The elderly treatment
- Health Practice
- Pediatric health
- Health Technologies
We invite all readers and writers to consider sending a bylined article on these or other related subjects.
Also, please provide input on the topics we should address in the coming year.
Additionally, our redesigned website is updated regularly by mixing breaking news and feature articles.
You can also find old posts from previous issues to share with your peers.
Our Twitter account can also be found on the web.
We post regular news and activities for the healthcare community.
When you have news to share instantly, we will post it
on our social media accounts — LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Contact Arham at email@example.com for information.